Oh, nice.
Sorry, I completely missed third-party download pages. Perhaps, if I
noticed it again, I would not have such question. This, combined with
publisher name & link drove me to worry :) .

Though usually I also used portableapps builds of known opensource apps
without much warning. Though I only kept them ready for use, while
never found real use for them :) .

Well, became linux user before getting familiar with all floss apps
(though got starter like openoffice), yet it was long time until I got
geany as main IDE / editor. Though still using vim or mousepad when
need speed without IDE-specific features (takes long time to load with
C files in default session, which I have full of them).