On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 at 19:18, Thierry Clairet via Users
<users@lists.geany.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> I use Geany (1.38) on Linux Mint for some Python and Bash development and
> mainly to take notes on various subjects.
> I've created a custom dark theme from Inkpot.
> Do you know how to print (HP Envy Inspire 7200 printer), in black characters,
> the text displayed on the screen in white on a dark blue background?
> Direct printing, like pdf output, produces totally white pages except for
> headers and footers.

Except for the background which is forced to white to avoid emptying
ink/toner by printing background the rest is exactly as per the colour
scheme.

So you need to create a new colour scheme like the one you made for
the screen but with printing colours, and select that before printing.

Cheers
Lex