If you’re going to be doing client authentication you should probably do it in
apache or nginx and use those as a reverse proxy to genie.

As an aside, that’s the first time I had ever heard of two-way SSL. That’s a
complete misnomer, and the marketing person who came up with that phrase should
be beaten out back and banned from the industry. The name makes it sound as if
SSL only encrypts one side of the communication, which is completely wrong.

Manny Veloso / technical person
+360 859 1780

SmartRG <http://www.smartrg.com/> news and events on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SmartRG?fref=ts> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SRGcrew> | LinkedIn
 | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxs7PruCYyHnuAVHO_oQAmQ>

On 10/14/16, 6:00 AM, "Users on behalf of Sergio"
<users-boun...@lists.genieacs.com on behalf of