On Thu, 2016-11-24 at 04:05 -0900, Dan Morphis wrote:
> Can I request a relaxing of the constraints for files? Currently a
> file has to match oui, product class, and software version to be able
> to push a file via the GUI. About a year ago SmartRG added an OUI. So
> I have to upload fw images twice, once for each OUI.

Done. The constraints were originally needed in order to avoid pushing
the wrong file in the very unlikely case of two firmware images for
different devices sharing the same version number. The new
implementation solves the problem differently and the constraints are
no longer needed. I haven't updated genieacs-gui yet though.

--
Zaid Abdulla
z...@genieacs.com