Hi Dan,

Thank you for your response.

Then I understand that all the logic is handled in an external server, that has
all the information related to variable data for each CPE and handles all the
provision logic based on the events coming from GenieACS. You use GenieACS API
to set per CPE specific parameters.

Is this right?

If it is, that means I have to build and API that listens to the call from
GenieACS and then connects to GenieACS with appropriate calls to create
objects, presets, parameters, etc..?

I think that exceeds my capacity and would need external help to implement
that. So while I am considering it, I managed to resolve the first of my blocks
by adding a refresh to WANPPP object in the preset, and now, I only need a way
to reboot the CPE from a preset.

Is it that possible? If not too much effort, could you please provide a
detailed example considering I have no coding skills or at least the step so I
can pass onto a coder without any knowledge of GenieACS?

Kindest regards,

Miguel