Dan Morphis(d...@milkcarton.com)@2018-04-15 14:31:56 -0800:
> Also, v parameters aren’t writable at this time.
>
> -dan

I think they are, but I'm not sure if there are unintended side effects or other
problems (this is from genieacs 1.0 I believe).  It'd be a shame if this
doesn't work
because I was pretty much counting on it for easy provisioning of
different device types.

my vparameter for SSID looks like this:

        if (VALUES && VALUES.value) {
           m = VALUES.value[0];
           declare("Device.WiFi.SSID.1.SSID", null, {value: m});

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.SSID", null,
{value: m});
        }
        else {
                let d = declare("Device.WiFi.SSID.1.SSID", {value: Date.now()});
                let igd =
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.SSID", {value:
Date.now()});

                if (d.size) {
                  m = d.value[0];
                }
                else if (igd.size) {
                  m = igd.value[0];
                }
        }
        return {writable: true, value: [m, "xsd:string"]};

It seems to update the SSID if I edit VirtualParameter.SSID.