Hi Genodians,

I tried this version too.

It has some visual differences:
- the network-section has these buttons: Off, Local, Wired. While the 18.05 version had Off, Wired, Wifi. There is no mention of Local in the Sculpt article.

The Expand option of the GENODE-partition hang at first with an error:

[runtime -> usb-1-2.part_blk] Error: Block-session creation failed (ram_quota=4208640, cap_quota=5, tx_buf_size=4194304, label="") [runtime -> usb-1-2.part_blk] Error: Uncaught exception of type 'Genode::Service_denied'

When I plugged in a second USB-stick, the resize proces restarted and delivered a bootable resized stick.

In case you're interested, I attached the LOG of that session.

Cheers, Guido.