Dear Genodians,

I started to work on enabling CompuLab's iot-gate-imx8mplus [1]. As the name
suggests, this device is based on the i.MX8MP SoC.

So far, I have the following things currently working:
 - u-boot
 - Linux (6.1)
 - run/log on top of base-hw
This line of work is available on GitHub [2].

I still want to replace the manufacturer's defconfig with tinyconfig, and
reduce the size of the Linux kernel. I keep this task for later.

Next, I want to draw attention to my work regarding the FEC network driver,
eMMC storage, and the USB-host drivers based on the source of the Linux 6.1
port.

If someone is already working on these drivers, we could join efforts.

[1]
https://www.compulab.com/products/iot-gateways/iot-gate-imx8plus-industrial-arm-iot-gateway/
[2] https://github.com/a-dmg/genode-imx/tree/imx8mp_iot_gate

Cheers,