Hello Florian,

On 4/28/24 11:25 AM, Florian Delizy wrote:
I have been looking for ways to build the OVA, but couldn't find any build
script or documentation online (google failed me on this one too…).

Could I ask of your wisdom to point me in the right direction?

it is mainly a manual step, so no automated processing on our side.

We take the Sculpt disk image and convert it to from raw to a VMDK, either with VBoxmanage tool or with qemu-convert. The Sculpt disk image must be created with "--include image/disk" instead of "--include image/iso", which is probably the default in your build/<arch>/etc/build.conf. Afterwards the standard Virtuabox UI on a native Linux is used to setup your VM and add this VMDK as disk. If all is fine and tested to be runnable, you use the Virtualbox UI to export the "appliance" as OVA. That's it.

Cheers,

Alex.

--
Alexander Boettcher