Hello, I'm using a HP ZBook Fury 16 G10 Mobile Workstation PC with 13th Gen
Intel Core i7-13700HX, however Sculpt OS won't boot on it. It gets stuck at the
boot logo screen. I can boot it using the same USB on my Sony Vaio Intel Laptop
- Intel Core i7 Q 740. Therefore the USB image is valid. I'm not sure what else
to try as I have followed the guide for running Sculpt OS on hardware and I
changed all the Bios settings I could. The only one I can't find access to is
the Data Execution Protection option in the bios, it doesn't seem to exist as
an option to enable or disable in my bios. But the rest of the options I was
able to enable such as virtualisation VTX, VTD, Disabling secure boot etc. I
can UEFI boot Windows and several Linux distributions on the computer with and
without TPM or Secure boot enabled.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.