Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
I don't know hardly anything about Silverlight, but it might be useful to know what error message you're getting when you fail to load System.Windows.
ImportError - exactly the same form of error as when you haven't added a reference to the assembly.
Or if I misread and you're actually failing to import something from the System.Windows namespace in Python code, then it would be good to know what symbols you're trying to import.

Hopefully Jimmy will have something to say about the XAP import issue now that he's back from RailsConf :).

I hope so... :-)

Michael