Hi Maximnl,

I've posted this reply to both the developers- and userslist since these are normally meant for these kind of questions. The developerslist is the most active.

Op 6-nov-2006, om 21:30 heeft Maximnl het volgende geschreven:
I found mmbase on internet and played for a few days, but right now
I am off . I could not get any further than installing mmbase on tomcat5
sdk1.5  . Then these xml problems when installing resources  ...

Problem installing application : Resources, cause: A XML parsing error occurred (org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The string "--" is not permitted within comments.). Check the log for details.

I presume you have a running Tomcat and MMBase? It seems that you have edited a configuration file and left comments inside some comments. If that's not the case, please refrase your question and specify the MMBase and Tomcat versions you are using and paste the complete error message.

---André

Please help, mmbase looks interesting.
Kind regards
Maxim Ivashkov
Arnhem

--
André van Toly
MMBase development & Userfriendly webdesign

W: http://www.toly.nl
M: +31(0)627233562