We used only lowercase; never uppercase

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Kees Jongenburger
Verzonden: vrijdag 15 december 2006 15:00
Aan: Discussion list for designers (front-end)
Onderwerp: Re: [Users] mysql and windows

Hello Dave.

Look in the developers mail archives of this mailing list.
I guess it's a problem with mysql table names that contain uppercase
letters
when used under windows and then copied to linux.

> Hi,
> When I test this on my developing machine everything works fine (mysql
5,
> windows, tomcat 5.5.12) but on the production servers (linux, apache
5.5.12,
> mysql 4.1) is gives this error and it seems that he don't get any data
from
> the database:
>

> 2006-12-15 14:21:54,809 ERROR   org.mmbase.module.Module -
startModules():
> module([EMAIL PROTECTED]) not found to
> 'init'!: class org.mmbase.storage.StorageException: Table
> 'mm_object' already exists in query:CREATE TABLE mm_object (number
integer
> NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (number), otype integer, INDEX otype (otype),
owner
> varchar(12) NOT NULL )
>
> 2006-12-15 14:21:54,811 ERROR   org.mmbase.module.Module -
> org.mmbase.storage.StorageException: Table 'mm_object'
> already exists in query:CREATE TABLE mm_object (number integer NOT
NULL,
> PRIMARY KEY (number), otype integer, INDEX otype (otype), owner
varchar(12)
> NOT NULL )

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in relation to the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Neither the sender nor
the represented institution are liable for the correct and complete
transmission of the contents of an e-mail, or for its timely receipt.