On 12/18/06, Jorge Martín <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello
I've installed Tomcat5.5.11 under ubuntu Daper 6.11 and tomcat works fine.

I've to install didactor but I don't know how to do it. I don't know the
meaning of " run an .war file", how to do that?.
Hi

Runnig a war file would mean putting it in the webapps directory of tomcat
and starting tomcat. the war (a .zip archieve) will be unpacked by tomcat

What about ROOT directory?, and configure.properties?.
Those are all tomcat terms. ROOT directory is a special
directory under webapps webapps/ROOT that is mapped to the / url of
the running instance.

I must upload the mysql database to phpmyadmin, isn't it?.
Don't konw , for mmbase you need to create a database and mmbase will
create the
table itself.

I'll be pleased if you can give some kind of information about.
perhaps people can help you on irc.

greetings