Hi all,

Pierre has helped me out a lot on this subject, but I'm still missing
a few things:

1. When can I sort on an field? At first I thought that I'd have to make an
alias in luceneindex.xml. Then I found that sometimes I can sort
without an alias. In some cases other I get this error message:  "no
terms in field onderwerp - cannot determine sort type"

2. Even when I do have an alias for a field, I still get an error
message sometimes: "there are more terms than documents in field
"moduletitle", but it's impossible to sort on tokenized fields". What
does this mean in plain English?

Thanks in advance,

Greetinx,

Remko