Op 6-apr-2007, om 10:39 heeft kaisar het volgende geschreven:
I am using kupu based richtext editor for mmbase. But I would like to know if there
is any other ("finalist") richtext editor for mmabse?

MMBase ships, or rather does when you use the distro which includes the EditWizards application, with Xinha. You will find it in the directory '[your-mmbase-webapp]/mmbase/edit/wizard/xinha'. Xinha is activiated in the wizards when you describe a text field with 'ftype="html"'

  <field name="text" rows="32" ftype="html">
        <prompt>HTML</prompt>
        <description>The text</description>
  </field>

See the MMBase documentation <http://www.mmbase.org/mmdocs/> about the editwizards for more details. It is also rather easy to include an editor like TinyMCE in the editwizards. See some previous posts about this toppic several months ago on the developers list.

Other editors that ship with MMBase don't include 'richtext' editors by default, allthough such editors are rather easy to include in for example my_editors: just 'paste' them upon the textareas following the instructions included with Xinha or TinyMCE.

Finalist CMSC ships with the editwizards and (thus?) with Xinha, if I am correct.

---André

--
André van Toly
web http://www.toly.nl                            mobile +31(0)627233562