2007/5/24, Bram Enning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I forgot to mention, below is the error we get:

You cannot use non-existing field 'mmbaseusers.number' of node '11447'
existing fields of 'insrel' are [_dnumber, _exists, owner, _number,
rnumber, _snumber, dnumber, snumber, dir, otype, number]

That does not look like a permissions related error, but more like an
error in a template or so. Is this coming from the standard security
editors?

Btw, AFAIK it is not necessary to be administrator to be able to
distribute rights. I think the general rule which is applied is that
you must have sufficient rights on the securioty objects themselves
and you may never give more rights than you have yourself.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US