Op 13-jun-2007, om 16:40 heeft Pierre van Rooden het volgende geschreven:
Does anyone have an example of a dynamic optionlist in an editwizard?

<optionlist name="optionlist_type">
 <query xpath="/[EMAIL PROTECTED]" orderby="number" where="type=0" />
</optionlist>

Returns a list of t_pattern nodes, ordered by number, and where the 'type' field is 0. The value of the option is the number field. IIRC the display is the gui of the node.

Thanks. Untill now I had:

  <lists>
    <optionlist name="news"
      optionid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'subtitle']"
      optioncontent="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'title']">
      <query xpath="/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/posrel/news"/>
    </optionlist>
  </lists>

That should work, if I am correct and according to:
http://lists.mmbase.org/arc/developers/msg09393.html

But I keep getting an error:

  Error: query for 'news' failed

It seems a bit more configurable then your sollution, which I will try now of course ;-)

---André

--
André van Toly
MMBase development & Userfriendly webdesign

W: http://www.toly.nl
M: +31(0)627233562