Hello,

The Monobjc project is targeted to Objective-C code access from a .NET
application. That means, that the Mono virtual machine is first
launched and controls invocations to native code.

If I understand what you want, you need the exact opposite. You have
native Objective-C code that calls a .NET library. That means, that
you need a way to execute this .NET library and call its classes and
methods. Then you should take a look at the Dumbarton project.
Informations can be found at
http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/viewcvs/trunk/Dumbarton/.

Here is an excerpt : "Dumbarton is an Objective-C framework that works
as an interface into the Mono C API for embedding. Functionally, it
works like an ObjC<->C# language bridge. It was originally written in
order to bring imeem (http://www.imeem.com) to OS X to allow for the
usability of a native Cocoa application without requiring developers
to reimplement the core code that had already been written for the
Windows client that had been written in C#/.NET. "

Hope it helps.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble