Hello,

Maybe it is just a typo that prevents message passing. Check that:
- the signature are correct
- you have put ObjectiveCMessage attributes on these methods
- you have specified selectors
- the selectors you have specified are correct (they are case
sensitive, and semi-colon are very important)

Ex:
[ObjectiveCMessage("initWithFrame:")]
[ObjectiveCMessage("viewDidMoveToSuperview")]
[ObjectiveCMessage("setFrame:")]

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.