Hello,

It is very strange. The log only indicates that the bridge has loaded
a new assembly for parsing (parsing means searching for Objective-C
wrappers). This should not cause any problem, as a lot of assemblies
are parsed.

You should be aware that the native application generation has some limitations:
- runtime loaded assemblies are not seen (and there is no way for the
moment to declare them)
- runtime bound library are not seen (and there is no way for the
moment to declare them)

So, the questions are:
- Do you have any assemblies or native libraries that are loaded at
runtime (think reflection but also P/Invoke) ?
- Can compare the behavior on different machines with and without Mono
installed ?

You can check this link in order to debug the native library loading:
- http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2004/tn2124.html#SECDYLD

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.