Hello,

Sorry, for the moment, there is no public SVN repository to work
against. Patch can be produced by using two copies of the sources (one
clean and one modified) and running the diff command on them. Don't
worry about indentation.

I will log the patch into the tracker to keep track of the problem.
The next release of Monobjc is scheduled for the first week of
december, and will include your submission.

Meanwhile, can you re-open the bug on the Mono side ? It is marked
resolved, but obviously, it is not.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble

PS: The reply has also been sent on the list.