Thanks for the reply. I'd settle for a magical "how'd that happen?" fix right about now!

Since I sent the last email I've tried it on my wife's iMac that I don't use for development. I've tried everything you mentioned as well as trying my wife's iMac. I have the same problem there, but don't use that machine for development. I have an email out on the Nant user list. I'm hoping one of them understands the problem I'm having with pkg-config. I've run all their switches on the app independent from nant and it seems to understand where mono is just fine. There was a very simple test .build file one email in the archive recommended and I failed on that test even. Can't catch a break right now... I'm trying to get this working for some articles I'd like to write on the new RemObjects SDK for OS X libraries. I'd like a Mono server using Monobjc for a simple interface...

Thank you,
Ron