Hello,

The dependency on System.Drawing is there to allow implicit conversion
between Cocoa types and System.Drawing types. With such conversions,
it is easy to keep existing System.Drawing code (image loading/saving,
image manipulation, drawing, etc) and to cast a Bitmap to a NSImage
when needed for example.

Removing the dependency, means that the implicit conversions will be
no longer available. Therefore, all the image and drawing code must be
migrated to Cocoa counterparts.

I am writing a brief tutorial to explain how to convert System.Drawing
snippets to Cocoa ones, in order to ease the migration.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.