Hello,

I have tried my monobjc application on SnowLeopard and it crashes on startup... I think it will be necessary to add SnowLeopard support for Monobjc, since most people will upgrade asap...

I could do some tests on a SnowLeopard machine, but not 64-bit...

Br,

Mario

Laurent Etiemble wrote:
Hello,

Even if Snow Leopard is promoted as a minor upgrade, there a lot of
new APIs available in Mac OS X 10.6 (mostly bug fixes in Cocoa, new
classes in ImageKit, etc), as well as the full 64 bits support.

Here are the topics:
- Who is for the addition of Mac OS X 10.6 API support in Monobjc ?
- Who has already migrated her Mac to Mac OS X 10.6 ?
- After migration, have you encountered any troubles with Monobjc
based applications ?
- Who has a 64 bits capable Mac that runs the 64 bits version of Snow
Leopard ? I am looking for hardware in order to finalize the ABI calls
on full 64 bits systems.

Feedbacks and comments are welcomed.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.