Hi,

I'm trying to make an NSTimer which fires every second using:

nsCountdown =
NSTimer.ScheduledTimerWithTimeIntervalTargetSelectorUserInfoRepeats(1, this,
countdownTick(), nsCountdown), null, true);

Which builds fine if I make countdownTick() return an IntPtr, but it only calls
it once then I get errors saying:

"-[MainWindow <null selector>]: unrecognized selector sent to instance"

so I guess I need to specify a selector somehow, rather than just putting in
the name of the method I want called when the timer fires.

I guess this has something to do with an IntPtr (as this is the type of the
variable I need to pass to the
'ScheduledTimerWithTimeIntervalTargetSelectorUserInfoRepeats' Selector value)
or even an NSInvocation as there's another option of
'ScheduledTimerWithTimeIntervalInvocationRepeats' that takes an invocation
instead of a target and selector.

I know in Objective-C I would just use 'Self' as the target and
'@selector("countdownTick")' as the selector but what do I do in C#?

Thanks,

Russell