Hello,

I am still working on a patch for the Mono runtime: the goal is to
have it integrated by Novell but it must meet certain criteria to do
so.

Meanwhile, I have prepared a patched version of the recently released
2.4.3. If you need an interim solution, you can find the disk images
at http://build.monobjc.net/releases/2.4.3_M/MonoFramework-2.4.3_M-universal.dmg

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.