Hello,

I did not have time to experiment the MonoDevelop debugger with
Monobjc. The NIB loading is done by the NSApplication.LoadNib method,
which uses NSBundle.LoadNibNamedOwner. You can try to use
NSBundle.LoadNibFileExternalNameTableWithZone instead, with a full
path instead.

If I had some time, I will take a look and report to the list.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.