Cool ! I've had no more crashes during my tests on Snow Leopard and
Leopard. Thanks a lot !
However, I have a problem using the "Recently used files".
Before i've had implemented as follows :
NSApplication.NSApp.ApplicationOpenFile += new
Now the "ApplicationOpenFile" does not exists anymore... How do i solve
On 01/02/10 09:28, Laurent Etiemble wrote:
I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is
available (http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the
necessary tools to develop and run .NET applications (written in C#,
VB.NET, etc.) that interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries
under Mac OS X. Existing Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code
in an almost transparent manner.
What's new in the 2.0.479.0 release:
- Enhancement in the native library, in order to fix the Snow Leopard
If you are using Monobjc on Snow Leopard and experiencing intermittent
crashes (the "thread_get_state failed" bug), please download and try
this release; your feedback is more than needed in order to fix the
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=sample-applications
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.