Hello all,

I’m currently trying to expose a property in my NSApplication to the
AppleScript world. The idea is just to expose an string property externals
applications can set to trigger some action in our software.

I haven’t found a way to use Cocoa Categories in Monobjc (to extended a new
property for NSApplication) so I have subclassed NSApplication and set this
new class as the application’s main class but had no success so far.

Any tips on how to do this in Monobjc are welcome.

Regards,

Óscar Blasco Maestro
Senior Software Developer
oblasco.at.vsn.es <mailto:obla...@vsn.es>

VSN R&D Office, Spain
C/ 6 de Diciembre, 5, ent izq. 03550 San Juan de Alicante
Telf: (+34) 96 5993670