Hello,

When you say that it does not work, do you mean the modal window is not
displayed or anything else ?

Usually, you get a reference on the modal window and pass it to
the NSApplication.NSApp.RunModalForWindow method.

Can you post the snipped of code that display the modal window ?

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.