Hi All,

We are currently having trouble getting the Sparkle framework to load during
startup via ObjectiveCRuntime.LoadFramework("Sparkle"), we used the example
provided on the Monobjc site as a strict guideline on what needs to be done.
Unfortunately LoadFramework doesn't seem to look in the Application bundle
Contents/Frameworks directory for the Sparkle framework. If I put the framework
in /Library/Frameworks everything works fine, what are we missing here?

Maybe the problem due to the Application being a standalone embedded Mono OSX
application???

Thanks for any help

Eddie