Hello,

Have installed both the Mono Framework and the Mono Framework CSDK ?

The issue seems related to the Mono CSDK detection by the installer. I have
reproduced a similar behavior, by removing the Mono Framework CSDK
installation. The installer application should display an error if the Mono
Framework CSDK is missing but it does not. I will fix it in the next
release.

The universal binaries for Mono Framework and Mono Framework CSDK can
be downloaded at:
-
http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/archive/2.10.1/macos-10-universal/3/MonoFramework-2.10.1_3.macos10.novell.universal.dmg
-