Hi,

This issue I am seeing on 10.5 but not on 10.6. Sometimes when my app is
getting launched(in 10.5), workspaceWillLaunchApplication's notification
object's userinfo is coming as null. I have pasted the code .

 [ObjectiveCMessage("workspaceWillLaunchApplication:")]

    public void
WorkspaceWillLaunchApplicationNotification(NSNotification
notification)
{

            NSNumber      pid =
notification.UserInfo[NSWorkspace.NSApplicationProcessIdentifier].CastTo<NSNumber>();

            NSString bundleId =
notification.UserInfo[NSWorkspace.NSApplicationBundleIdentifier]
.CastAs<NSString>();

            NSString  appName =
notification.UserInfo[NSWorkspace.NSApplicationName]
.CastAs<NSString>();

}

Thanks,

Prashanth