Hi Michael,

When Open MPI run on Omni-Path it will choose the PSM2 MTL by default, to use
the libpsm2.so. Strictly speaking, it has compatibility to run using the openib
BTL. However, the performance so significantly impacted that it is, not only
discouraged, but no tuning would make sense. Regarding the PSM2 MTL, currently
it only supports two mca parameters ("mtl_psm2_connect_timeout" and
"mtl_psm2_priority") which are not for what you are looking for. Instead, you
can set values directly in the PSM2 library with environment variables.
Further info in the Programmers Guide:

http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/network-and-i-o/fabric-products/Intel_PSM2_PG_H76473_v3_0.pdf
More docs:

https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/fabric-products/000016242.html?wapkw=psm2

Now, for your parameters:

btl = openib,vader,self  -> Ignore this one
btl_openib_eager_limit = 160000   -> I don’t clearly see the diff with the
below parameter. However, they are set to the same value. Just in case
PSM2_MQ_EAGER_SDMA_SZ changes PIO to SDMA, always in eager mode.
btl_openib_rndv_eager_limit = 160000  -> PSM2_MQ_RNDV_HFI_THRESH
btl_openib_max_send_size = 160000   -> does not apply to PSM2
btl_openib_receive_queues =
P,128,256,192,128:S,2048,1024,1008,64:S,12288,1024,1008,64:S,160000,1024,512,512
  -> does not apply for PSM2.

Thanks,
Regards,

_MAC
BTW, should change the subject OMA -> OPA