On 10/23/06, Jayanta Roy <j...@ncra.tifr.res.in> wrote:
Sometime before I have posted doubts about using dual gigabit support
fully. See I get ~140MB/s full duplex transfer rate in each of following
runs.....

Can you please tell me how are you measuring transfer rates? I mean,
Can you  show us a snipet of the code you use to obtain  the measure
~140MB/s?

--
Lisandro Dalcín