Hi all,

I'm somewhat new to OpenMPI, but I'm currently evaluating it as a
communications mechanism between Windows and Unix servers.

I noticed that under your FAQs (
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=supported-systems), it says:

      There are plans to support Microsoft Windows in the not-distant
future.

When is the not-distant future?  Is it in scope for this year?  Will the
Windows support require a Unix emulation layer like Cygwin?

I do apologize if the information I'm requesting here is confidential in
nature.

Thanks again.

---
Rohit S. Singh                      Phone: (905) 366-6164
Software Developer                  Fax: (905) 273-9789
Logitech International S. A.        Toll Free: 1-866-291-1505
Remote Control Business Unit        http://www.logitech.com/harmony