Hi Prakash

I can't really test this solution as the Torque dynamic host allocator
appears to be something you are adding to that system (so it isn't part of
the released code). However, the attached code should cleanly add any nodes
to any existing allocation known to OpenRTE.

I hope to resume working on the "next-gen" OpenRTE allocation system in the
fairly near future. This will include support for dynamically obtaining and
updating host allocations via (hopefully!) convenient APIs. Since I expect
that won't be included in the Open MPI releases until at least 1.3 (release
date not known yet, but sometime in the not-near future), I will post a
patch on the OpenRTE web site in the interim - I'll announce that here as
well so people can go pick it up if they need that capability.

Please let me know how this works and/or any changes you have to make to it
to get it to work. Feel free to holler for help.

Ralph