On 12/06/07, George Bosilca <bosi...@cs.utk.edu> wrote:
Jonathan,

It will be difficult to make it works in this configuration. The problem
is that on the head node the network interface that have to be used is
eth1 while on the compute nodes is eth0. Therefore, the tcp_if_include
will not help ...

Now, if you only start processes on the compute nodes you will not have to
face this problem. Right now, I think this is the safest approach.

We have a patch for this kind of problems, but it's not yet in the trunk.
I let you know as soon as we commit it and then you will have to use the
unstable version until the patch make its way into a stable version.

OK, thanks very much for letting me know.

Presumably switching the two interfaces on the frontend (eth0<->eth1)
would also solve this problem?

Cheers,
Jonathan