On Jul 11, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Ricardo Reis wrote:

Whoa -- if you are failing here, something is definitely wrong: this
is failing when accessing stack memory!

Are you able to compile/run other trivial and non-trivial C++
applications using your Intel compiler installation?

Please ignore my last reply. Has I said previously I can compile and use LAM MPI with my intel compiler instalation. I believe that LAM uses C++ inside no?

LAM uses C++ for the laminfo command and its wrapper compilers (mpicc and friends). Did you use those successfully?

Cisco Systems