Åke Sandgren wrote:
On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 09:09 -0400, Tim Prins wrote:
Hi Ake,

Looking at the svn logs it looks like you reported the problems with these checks quite a while ago and we fixed them (in r13773 https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/13773), but we never moved them to the 1.2 branch.

Yes, it's the same. Since i never saw it in the source i tried once more
with some more explanations just in case :-)

I will ask for this to be moved to the 1.2 branch.

Good.

However, the changes made for ompi_config_pthreads.m4 are different than you are suggesting now. Is this changeset good enough, or are there other changes you think should be made?

The ones i sent today are slightly more correct. There where 2 missing
LIBS="$orig_LIBS" in the failure cases.
But do we really need these? It looks like configure aborts in these cases (I am not a autoconf wizard, so I could be completely wrong here).

Tim

If you compare the resulting file after patching you will see the
difference. They are in the "Can not find working threads configuration"
portions.