I could reproduce and fix the bug. It will be corrected in trunk as soon as the svn is online again. Thanks for reporting the problem.

Aurelien

Le 11 déc. 07 à 15:02, Aurelien Bouteiller a écrit :

I cannot reproduce the error. Please make sure you have the lib/
openmpi/mca_pml_v.so file in your build. If you don't, maybe you
forgot to run autogen.sh at the root of the trunk when you
removed .ompi_ignore.

If this does not fix the problem, please let me know your command line
options to mpirun.

Aurelien