I use first 1.2.5 version then 1.2.8 version.

When the 1.3 version will be available?

Before i try to use svn version. Thanks to give me more details.

Best regards
Bernard

Aurélien Bouteiller a écrit :
Bernard,

Could you give us more details on the version of Open MPI you are using ? I suppose from your message this is one of the 1.2 series, but mode details would be greatly helpful.

An utility called orte-clean can be used to try to remove all the garbage left, should something go wrong.

We have fixed a number of bugs in the MPI-2 dynamics recently. The forthcoming 1.3 should be more robust to that aspect. You can have a preview of it by using the svn version of Open MPI. The concepts have changed a little since then as --persistent --seed have been replaced by an external name server called ompi-server. I can give you more details if you want to try the svn version.

Regards,
Aurelien

--
* Dr. Aurélien Bouteiller
* Sr. Research Associate at Innovative Computing Laboratory