Hi,
Please I'm writing a C++ applications that will use MPI. My problem is, I want to use the C++ bindings and then come my doubts. All the examples that I found people is using almost like C, except for the fact of adding the namespace MPI:: before the procedure calls. For example I want to apply MPI for a OO code, like inside my object, for example, call the MPI::Init() inside the constructor ...

Please if someone could advice me on this thanks.