HI,

I read some howtos at OpenMPI official site but i still have some problems here.

I build a Kerrighed Clusters with 4 nodes so they look like a big SMP
machine. every node has 1 processor with dingle core.

1) Dose MPI programs could be running on such kinds of machine? If
yes, could anyone show me some examples?

2) In this SMP machine there are 4 processors I could see. So how do I
use OpenMPI to run some programs on these CPUs? Though I read how to
make a rank file but I am still feel confused. Could anyone show me a
simple rank file example for my Clusters?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Amy Lee