Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:00:33 -0700
From: eugene....@sun.com
To: us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Is there an "flush()"-like function in MPI?

guosong wrote:

Thanks for reply. One more thing I would like to know is that since the message
has already left the sender, how to make sure that the receiver side receives
this message? From the output of my program, it seems that the receiver side is
waiting for the message(MPI_Recv).
You mean how the sender can be sure to push the message all the way over to the
receiver?  In practical terms, if the sender completes its send, the receiver
should be able to poll and (in short order) see the message.  Sounds like you
have a bug.

Messenger安全保护中心,免费修复系统漏洞,保护Messenger安全!
http://im.live.cn/safe/