On Friday 23 October 2009 00:50:00 Ralph Castain wrote:
> Why not just
>
> setenv OMPI_MCA_orte_default_hostfile $PBS_NODEFILE
>
> assuming you are using 1.3.x, of course.
>
> If not, then you can use the equivalent for 1.2 - ompi_info would tell
> you the name of it.

THANKS!

Just what I was looking for.  Been looking up and down for it, but couldn't
find the right swear words.

Is it also possible to disable the backgrounding of the orted daemons?  When
they fork into background one looses the feedback about cpu usage in the job.
Not really a big issue though...

Regards,
r.

--
  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
              phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00