To avoid misunderstandings:

Am 11.11.2009 um 00:19 schrieb Eloi Gaudry:

On any execution node, creating a subdirectory of /opt/sge/tmp (i.e. creating a session directory inside $TMPDIR) results in a new directory own by the user/group that submitted the job (not nobody/ nogroup).

$TMPDIR is in this case /opt/sge/tmp/<joib_id>.<task_id>.<qname>

I really meant to create a directory in /opt/sge/tmp by hand with mkdir, but on the execution node which mounts /opt/sge.

-- Reuti

If I switch back to a shared /opt/sge/tmp directory, all session directories created by sge got nobody/nogroup as owner.

Eloi