On 05/28/2010 08:20 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
On May 16, 2010, at 5:21 AM, Aleksej Saushev wrote:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/parallel/openmpi/patches/

Sorry for the high latency reply...

aa: We haven't added RPATH support yet.  We've talked about it but never done
it.  There are some in OMPI who insist that rpath support needs to be optional.
 A full patch solution would be appreciated.

We have problems with rpath overriding LD_RUN_PATH.  LD_RUN_PATH is
an intrinsic part of the way we configure our user's environment.  We
effectively use (impose) rpath but through the flexible, concatenatable
LD_RUN_PATH.

David