corect.
From the beginning, please.
`case all tutorials only explain the same thing that look right.
And thanks very much for this help!

________________________________
De: Jeff Squyres <jsquy...@cisco.com>
Para: Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 8 de Junho de 2010 10:30:03
Assunto: Re: [OMPI users] Res:  Gromacs run in parallel

No, I'm sorry -- I wasn't clear.  What I meant was, that if you run:

   mpirun -np 4 my_mpi_application

1. If you see a single, 4-process MPI job (regardless of how many nodes/servers
it's spread across), then all is good.  This is what you want.

2. But if you're seeing 4 independent 1-process MPI jobs (again, regardless of
how many nodes/servers they are spread across), it's possible that you compiled
your application with MPI implementation X and then used the "mpirun" from MPI
implementation Y.

You will need X==Y to make it work properly -- i.e., to see case #1, above.  I
mention this because your first post mentioned that you're seeing the same job
run 4 times.  This implied to me that you are running into case #2.  If I
misunderstood your problem, then ignore me and forgive the noise.